SIMUL-qPCR 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 species & Monocytogenes Kit
Food processors and associated laboratories can use the SIMUL-qPCR System as a quick and reliable method for detecting Listeria species and Listeria monocytogenes in food and environmental samples. Listeria Recovery and Enrichment Broth (LREB) combines nutritional components with additional ingredients that are necessary to selectively improve recovery and growth of Listeria. The selective agents present in LREB have been optimized to efficiently inhibit competing normal bacterial flora without affecting the growth of Listeria species. LREB is formulated for buffering capacity to ensure growth in a variety of matrices.
One kit contains 96 tests. One case contains 6 kits.
- Results in as little as 32 hours
- AOAC Validations
- Proprietary enrichment media specifically formulated for the growth of Listeria while knocking down competing organisms
- Easy lysis protocol for simplified laboratory testing procedures
- You can run all assays simultaneously, making laboratory workflows more efficient and cost effective
- Utilizes real time PCR technology
- Target: Listeria species and Listeria monocytogenes
- Enrichment Time: 30-36 hours
- Limit of Detection: 1,000 CFU/mL after enrichment
- PCR Run Time: 55 minutes
- Validations: AOAC PTM 062001
- Validated Food Matrices: frankfurters, ready to eat sliced turkey, cooked eggs, fresh raw soft cheese, chicken salad, ice cream, pasteurized milk, and frozen/cooked shrimp
- Validated Environmental Matrices: stainless steel, ceramic tile, rubber, plastic, and sealed concrete
If you are looking for a Certificate of Analysis or Technical Data Sheet, please go here to submit a request. We will respond as soon as possible.
Sign in or create an account to view product resources
If you don't wish to create an account, you can request a Certificate Of Analysis or Technical Data Sheet here