SIMUL-qPCR 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 species Kit
Food processors and associated laboratories can use the SIMUL-qPCR System as a quick and reliable method for detecting Salmonella in food and environmental samples. The Salmonella Assay incorporates a multiplex approach to identifying Salmonella. Buffered Peptone Water (BPW) contains necessary nutritional components for the growth of Salmonella. Enterohemorrhagic E. coli Recovery and Enrichment Broth (EREB) combine those nutritional components with additional ingredients that are necessary to selectively improve recovery and growth of Salmonella. The selective agents present in EREB have been optimized to efficiently inhibit competing normal bacterial flora without affecting the growth of Salmonella species. BPW and EREB are formulated for buffering capacity to ensure growth in a variety of matrices.
One kit contains 96 tests. One case contains 6 kits.
- Results in as little as 12 hours when using a single enrichment in EREB
- Results in as little as 18 hours for all other matrcices
- AOAC Validations
- Single enrichment media can be used to test for the Top 7 STEC and Salmonella
- Easy lysis protocol for simplified laboratory testing procedures
- You can run all assays simultaneously, making laboratory workflows more efficient and cost effective
- Number of Tests: 96 tests/kit
- Target: Salmonella
- Enrichment Time: 10-18 hours (raw beef trim, raw ground beef, sampling sheets); 16-20 hours for all other matrices
- Limit of Detection: 10,000 CFU/mL after enrichment
- PCR Run Time: 55 minutes
- Validations: AOAC PTM 042001
- Validated Food Matrices in EREB: raw beef trim, raw ground beef, spunbonded polyolefin sampling sheets
- Validated Food Matrices in BPW: Poultry carcass or parts rinse, raw ground poultry, ready to eat cooked poultry, dry pet food, pasteurized liquid eggs*, peanut butter, and frankfurters/sausage
- Validated Environmental Matrices in BPW: stainless steel, ceramic tile, rubber, plastic, and sealed concrete
- *Liquid Eggs are not validated for pooling
If you are looking for a Certificate of Analysis or Technical Data Sheets, please go here to submit a request. We will respond as soon as possible.
Sign in or create an account to view product resources
If you don't wish to create an account, you can request a Certificate Of Analysis or Technical Data Sheethere