UVQC Listeria monocytogenes
Quality Control Strain tagged with a fluorescent protein to work in conjunction with the SIMUL-qPCR Listeria species and monocytogenes with GFP Assay to help in the detection of laboratory cross contamination.
Quantity: 20 strains/container
- UV tagged quality control strain
- Specifically designed to be used as a positive control with the SIMUL-qPCR Listeria species and monocytogenes with GFP Assay as that assay can detect the UV tag.
- Helps determine laboratory cross-contamination when used in conjunction with the above PCR assays.
- Each strain is single-use, so no need to keep growing up strains or worry about die-off.
- Quantity: 20 strains/container
- Each pellet delivers approximately 100 CFU/mL
- Easily dissolvable pellet in medium of choice
- No dilutions necessary