MEMP 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 Detection Kit
Food processors and associated laboratories can use the MEMP assay as a quick and reliable method for detecting Listeria species in environmental samples. The MEMP assay incorporates a real-time PCR approach to identifying Listeria cells expressed from a swab sample. The MEMP assay is able to detect as little as 10 CFU/swab without any enrichment media necessary.
One kit contains 32 tests. One case contains 6 kits.
- Results in as little as 2 hours
- No enrichment needed
- Easy lysis protocol for simplified laboratory testing procedures
- You can run all assays simultaneously, making laboratory workflows more efficient and cost effective.
- Utilizes real time PCR technology
- Target: Listeria species
- Enrichment Time: none
- PCR Run Time: 60 minutes
- Validations: AOAC PTM 052003
- Validated Environmental Matrices: stainless steel, ceramic tile, rubber, plastic, and sealed concrete
If you are looking for a Certificate of Analysis or other documentation not provided, please go here to submit a request. We will respond as soon as possible.
Sign in or create an account to view product resources
If you don't wish to create an account, you can request documentation such as a Certificate Of Analysis here