MEMP 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 Detection kit
Food processors and associated laboratories can use the MEMP assay as a quick and reliable method for detecting Salmonella in environmental samples. The MEMP assay incorporates a real-time PCR approach to identifying Salmonella cells expressed from a swab sample. The MEMP assay is able to detect as little as 10 CFU/swab without any enrichment media necessary.
One kit contains 32 tests. One case contains 6 kits.
- Results in as little as 2 hours
- First Salmonella AOAC PTM method validated without any enrichment
- Easy lysis protocol for simplified laboratory testing procedures
- Can run all assays simultaneously, making laboratory workflows more efficient and cost effective
- Utilizes real time PCR technology
- Target: Salmonella
- Enrichment Time: none
- Limit of Detection: 1 CFU/swab
- PCR Run Time: 60 minutes
- Validations: AOAC PTM 042002
- Validated Environmental Matrices: stainless steel, ceramic tile, rubber, plastic, and sealed concrete
If you are looking for a Certificate of Analysis or other documentation not provided, please go here to submit a request. We will respond as soon as possible.
Sign in or create an account to view product resources
If you don't wish to create an account, you can request documentation such as a Certificate Of Analysis here