The Applied Food Diagnostics Sample Bags are manufactured with an industrial strength polyethylene to ensure uncompromised transport of your sample to the testing facility. Safe for use with both solid and liquid samples, once the ends are folded, you can create an air-tight, leak proof seal with the wire closure.
18oz & 24oz: One case contains 500 units.
56oz, 60oz & 100oz: One case contains 250 units.
- Tear-off opening ensures sterility until use
- Fold ends to create air-tight, leak proof seal
- Wire closure design
- Large white area for quick and easy labeling of samples
- Used for both solid and liquid samples
- 18 oz. (540ml), 9" x 4.5" - 500/case
- Available in:
- 24 oz. (720ml), 9" x 5.5" - 500/case
- 56 oz. (1650ml), 11.8" x 7" - 250/case
- 60 oz. (1800ml), 10" x 10" - 250/case
- 100 oz. (3000ml), 14" x 10" - 250/case
If you are looking for a Certificate of Analysis or other documentation not provided, please go here to submit a request. We will respond as soon as possible.
Sign in or create an account to view product resources
If you don't wish to create an account, you can request documentation such as a Certificate Of Analysis here