SIMUL-qPCR Vibrio Assay Kit
Food processors and associated laboratories can use the SIMUL-qPCR System as a quick and reliable method for detecting Vibrio cholerae, V. parahaemolyticus, and V. vulnificus in environmental samples and food. All SIMUL-qPCR System assays are designed to have the same instrument run time allowing simultaneous identification of all SIMUL-qPCR System assays. In addition, each assay utilizes the power of multiplexing several targets during the same run. The SIMUL-qPCR Vibrio Assay incorporates a multiplex approach to identifying the three most predominant pathogenic species of Vibrio.
- Results in as little as 24 hours
- Utilizes real time PCR technology
- Target: Vibrio cholerae, V. parahaemolyticus, and V. vulnificus
- Enrichment Time: 6-8 hours in Alkaline Peptone Water
- Limit of Detection: 10,000 CFU/mL of enriched sample