Total QC qPCR E. coli O157:H7 with GFP Kit
This real-time PCR diagnostic kit detects Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) simultaneously to determine any trace of cross-contamination in a client’s sample with the testing lab’s quality control strain of Eschericihia coli O157:H7. Additionally, samples E. coli Recovery and Enrichment Broth (EREB) combines nutritional components with additional ingredients that are necessary to selectively improve recovery and growth of E. coli species. The selective agents present in EREB have been optimized to efficiently inhibit competing normal bacterial flora without affecting the growth of E. coli species. EREB is formulated for buffering capacity to ensure growth in a variety of matrices.
- Results in as little as 12 hours
- Simultaneous check for Quality Control strain cross-contamination in client’s sample. Removes the waiting period for time-sensitive products.
- Utilizes real time PCR technology
- Target: Salmonella
- Enrichment Time: none
- Limit of Detection: 1 CFU/swab
- PCR Run Time: 60 minutes
- Validations: AOAC PTM 042002
- Validated Environmental Matrices: stainless steel, ceramic tile, rubber, plastic, and sealed concrete